No watches or warnings in effect for Kemptville, ON.

spacer
Updated: @ 14-Apr-2021 4:20pm - next update at 4:30pm  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
Currently: 14.7, Max: 20.6, Min: 5.5 14.7°C
Colder 1.6°C than last hour.

Cool

Feels like: 15°C

24-hr difference
-6.3°CColder 6.3°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 20.6°C
1:42pm
21.3°C
4:02pm
Low: 5.5°C
12:38am
6.4°C
11:58pm
 Wind from SSW SSW
3
Gust:
9 km/h
1 Bft - Light air
Today: 21 km/h 1:58pm
Gust Month: 37 km/h April 1
Rain Today: 0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0 mm
This Month: 0.9 mm
Season Total: 63.6 mm
13 days since last rain.
Thursday
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 45 % Increased 7.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: 2.9°C Increased 1.2°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1000.1 hPa Falling 0.3  hPa/hr
Baro Trend: Falling slowly
Sunrise: 6:17am
Sunset: 7:47pm
Moonrise: 7:40am
Moonset: 10:30pm
Waxing Crescent
Waxing Crescent, Moon at 3 days in cycle
7%
Illuminated
UV Index Forecast UV Index Forecast
   None
   None
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Thursday
Wednesday night
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers

Min: 5°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.
 
Thursday
Periods of rain
Periods of rain

Max: 8°C
EC forecast: Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. High 8. UV index 2 or low.